Very slightly pink tinged when I wipe

Jojo84

Reaction score
I know I shouldn't worry about this.. It's only when I (tmi alert) dig around for it that I find it but I can't help feel a tad panicky about it. I'm constipated again which might be it but... Why the hell am I so panicky about everything

My boobs don't hurt this morning which they never really do in the morning and I keep waiting for them to get sore

I hate feeling this way :(

Tri1 is such a scary time! I'm pregnant with my first and worry about everything!

:hugs: Pink discharge is usually fine though :) but if you are worried ring your midwife xxx

TMI question, but is the pink from the front or the back?! If back then it could be piles or something?

I may even just be imnagining that its pink. I don't know anymore. It was pink for I've wild mast night, then gone. But grrr hate it

Front deft front, totally gone now. Think maybe I was straining yesterday when I was constipated. Going to get a stool softener

Doesn't sound as if it's anything serious jojo

No I don't think it is bit I'm so panicky I'm starting to annoy myself!

Be careful what stool softner you get some can stimulate the uterus as well as the bowel. Go to doctors to be sure which one.

Yeah I was going to go to the doctor. I have to anyway as my bowels are very sensitive due to not having a gallbladder. Also means I can't eat red meat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back