Very self indulgent thread

brand new

Reaction score
But...
My little man has started smiling . For you's of those that don't know jack was 5 weeks early via c section Due to pre eclampsia. He is 10 weeks old tomorrow but adjusted age of 5 weeks. So everything he does is going to be a little slower than term babies, but I just take things as they come. I go him weighed Wednesday too. He's gone from 3lbs 14oz at birth to 8lbs 11oz!! He's getting chunky!!
See told u it was self Indulgent xxx

Here's a picture of the little man himself xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 39
Aww what a beauty! You've every reason to be proud! Love those first smiles :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Wow! Sounds like he is doing really well, good Job mummy :yay:

Oh my days, that just put a wee smile on my face after a crappy night sleep!! He's gorgeous!! Xxx

He's gorgeous and you should be proud of him he's coming along beautifully and the first smiles are priceless! X

Sooo gorgeous!! Isn't it funny how one little smile can make endless nights of sleep deprivation simply disappear! :) xx

Baby smiles are the best thing ever! Be warned though, as soon as they are smiling, they become even bigger time wasters than they were before, as you spend all your time trying to make them do it again, & trying to catch a picture of said smile! What a cutie. :)

He's gorgeous , its lush when babies smile.
Still makes my day when max smiles at me :) xx

Aww look at that little face, I could eat him up lol! (Also very broody now lol!)

Well done for reaching a memorable milestone! One of many amazing ones to come! X

He's gorgeous, I've decided that when you have to wait that little but longer for milestones it makes them extra special!

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

Aww that's so cute hun.

He won't be behind for long hun. My twin neices were born at 32 weeks. They caught up really fast! Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back