Very Light Spotting for 4 days, no period... help!

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Smdrums, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Smdrums

Smdrums New Member

EDIT: AF FULLY ARRIVED. No pregnancy.

#1 Smdrums, Nov 23, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  2. lillith112

lillith112 Well-Known Member

I would wait a couple of days then test, it's highly unlikely to get pregnant from pre cum but it can happen. If you were in pain during sex it's more likely you are bleeding from that. Are you up to date with your smears ? x

3. Smdrums

Smdrums New Member

Hello! yes I did a smear last month and it was ok everything. I think it was hurting because I noticed I was having another yeast infection that week! (last month I had one) but i went to the gynecologist and he gave me pill treatment (infection ended in two days), he also checked my blood sugar to see if I had a blood sugar problem and it was ok.... he recommended me to take probiotics and my partner too which it would help on preventing yeast infections since my partner is asthmatic and maybe his inhalers could pass yeast infections lowering our immune systems (when we kiss, oral sex) sorry if tmi.

But nonetheless today I'm having a little more spotting, more reder.. I think AF if showing. I really admit was getting a little excited to think I could be preg :)

I never spotted like that before that Is why I was so confused and recurred to ask here :shock: I will update if AF fully shows.

4. lillith112

lillith112 Well-Known Member

Spotting can also be caused by low progesterone levels, get it checked out by a Dr if it carries on. x

5. Smdrums

Smdrums New Member

Update: AF fully showed. I will ask my gyn about the rare spotting for 4 full days & ask about the progesterone levels, thanks.

6. Kitana

Kitana Moderator

Sorry hun!! :hug: Fx for next cycle! :dust: