Very Light Spotting for 4 days, no period... help!

Smdrums

Reaction score
EDIT: AF FULLY ARRIVED. No pregnancy.

Last edited:
Hello!
I'm having a little issue... I have been spotting for 4 days... VERY lightly pinky...then it dissapears, then i spot very lightly again.. then spotting dissapears again... but full period has not come.

I had unprotected sex on Nov 6, 2016 for like 4 mins and stopped because it was hurting me since I was not in the mood, so my husband had no ejaculation.

I suspect I was ovulating during that time, but he did not ejaculate, and he sayd he did pee two times beforehand... so I don't know if precum can do something in here.

My last 5 periods were on Oct 21, Sept 22, Aug 24, Jul 25 & Jun 22.

My last two periods were 29 days, but i had periods up to 35-36 days... so i don't know if i'm late this month, or pregnant since i'm only spotting? and i'm worried it may be implantation bleeding?

What do you think? When is best to take a preg. test??? Can i take it now or should I wait?

I really little scared since this is something new to me. btw i'm 26 years old.

thanks!

I would wait a couple of days then test, it's highly unlikely to get pregnant from pre cum but it can happen. If you were in pain during sex it's more likely you are bleeding from that. Are you up to date with your smears ? x

I would wait a couple of days then test, it's highly unlikely to get pregnant from pre cum but it can happen. If you were in pain during sex it's more likely you are bleeding from that. Are you up to date with your smears ? x

Hello! yes I did a smear last month and it was ok everything. I think it was hurting because I noticed I was having another yeast infection that week! (last month I had one) but i went to the gynecologist and he gave me pill treatment (infection ended in two days), he also checked my blood sugar to see if I had a blood sugar problem and it was ok.... he recommended me to take probiotics and my partner too which it would help on preventing yeast infections since my partner is asthmatic and maybe his inhalers could pass yeast infections lowering our immune systems (when we kiss, oral sex) sorry if tmi.

But nonetheless today I'm having a little more spotting, more reder.. I think AF if showing. I really admit was getting a little excited to think I could be preg :)

I never spotted like that before that Is why I was so confused and recurred to ask here :shock: I will update if AF fully shows.

Spotting can also be caused by low progesterone levels, get it checked out by a Dr if it carries on. x

Update: AF fully showed. I will ask my gyn about the rare spotting for 4 full days & ask about the progesterone levels, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back