Very heavy almost painful feeling?

Pansy

Reaction score
Anyone else have a very heavy crampy feeling when you 1st stand up?
It is so bad at time I have to stand still for a second and really breathe til it passes...Just hoping this is normal...

Well I was in pain all night long...Back cramping mainly...Some frontal cramping and gas pains...It woke me up quite a few times so it must have been quite painful because I am a very heavy sleeper...But I am leery about running to the ER because it costs me 50 dollars...So I am waiting a while to see if it goes away...Maybe it was just what I had for dinner...Not sure...But I will keep you updated...Whoever should be reading this lol
Pansy

i got that when i missed a week of aquanatel. bein in the water is the only time i get to lean backwards and strech my stomach muscles. have u been doin regualar exercise during the pregnancy? i do an hour of aquanatal exercises everyweek and its really helped. i have friends who are roughly as far along as me and they have alot more cramps and aches ect than i do. it definatly pays to keep fit. and plus when ur in the water u dont realise how much exercise your doing.

Hiya Pansy

i think if the cramping pains are waking you up, you should get checked out. Pity you have to pay to see the ER Dr's, it's easier for us as it is free at point of service.

Hope al is well :)

Kieren

Hi Pansy just wanting to check up and see how things are going

Well I was just SICK for a few days now...Sleepy and crampy and just all around didn't feel right...I went to my family dr who checked for a bladder infection...Ended up going to the ER this morning...Everything seemed ok to them...My family dr ended up calling me this afternoon and told me my sugar was sky high (from the urine sample they took to check for the bladder infection,by the way,I have no infection)...I was drinking alot of koolaid...So I am thinking maybe my sugar was so high it made me sick...No koolaid today lol and I feel a little better...So he told me NO sugar which sucks...But I went through it with my 1st born so I will survive...Just didn't have to deal with it this soon with him!...Thank goodness I drink diet soda so I can still get my caffeine :lol: So hopefully if I watch my sugar intake I will feel good as new in no time...
Pansy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back