very good mw appt

umbongo

Reaction score
Squiggle is still head down. not engaged or anything, but head down is good. HB was strong as ever. My BP was good and urine clear. Iron levels still very good. The spinach and daily cornflakes is working well! She thought I must be on iron tablets!
So all in all very good and she seemed very excited about the homebirth. :dance:

I am feeling good! :wave:

xx

yay! I love when I leave the midwife and everything is good.

Not long now eh and glad squiggle is head down :)

How's your bump measuring now? You seem to have bloomed darrrrling lol xx

It's spot on as it always has been, even though it didn't used to look like it. I like having a proper bump!

Fab! Are cornflakes supposed to be good for iron levels? Mine are a touch too low at the moment.

I think any cereal is fortified with iron although I could be wrong. I once got told though thst there was more nutritional value in the box cornflakes came in then a bowl of cornflakes!

I'm not sure how true this is though!

Xx

Good to hear all is well.

In the first and second tri the only thing I could eat for breakfast was cornflakes - i never normally have them and if i dint i had chronic heartburn all day. now i am fine.

Go Cornflakes!!!!

Yay that's great news! Glad to hear all is going well! xx

Woohoo! Are you having a birthing pool at home or are you just going to do it on your bed, or wherever your comfortable? X

Woohoo! Are you having a birthing pool at home or are you just going to do it on your bed, or wherever your comfortable? X

Got a birthing pool off eBay for £30 unused! :) x

And the mw fully approves of the cornflakes, must be working! I love them. X

Good news! X

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members