Very feint bfp?

i can definately see a faint line. xx

Yep that's bfp hon- it's pink and it's a line which you wouldn't get if there was no hormone. Those internet cheapies don't come up any darker than that until about 2 weeks after AF is due. Get a CBD or other store brand as you'll prob get a clear BFP now!

Really? I didn't realise that. I have a CB which I've been saving. Might try it in the morning in that case :)
Thanks

I had lines that were much fainter than that that I did at 6pm and then did a CBD the same night at 10pm and it said 'pregnant 1-2'. You are 2 days late hon so a CBD should show up at any time of the day by now. Let us know when you cave in like I did!

P.s. I always post this pic to show how light my bfp on IC was just a couple of hours before BFP on CBD! xxx

Attachments

• bfp I hope 001.jpg
    bfp I hope 001.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
That's very light but I can see it for sure.
I guess I'm just nervous because I had one of these a few months ago and yet the :witch: still arrived. I wasn't late then though.
I've had lots of water tonight so not gonna risk getting a diluted result and then feeling rotten all night. Gotta hold out til morning, if I can.

It's a 25miu hcg. I did a cheap 10miu too and that came out almost the same.
I don't have a CBDigi but will call into Boots at lunch, if my colleagues aren't in there buying their sarnies! :lol: CBD's seem very reliable from what people have been saying

well thats a bfp then :dance: i can see the line!!! the cbd is great how exciting xx

Yay! Not gonna sleep tonight. How fab would it be to find out on a Friday and spend the whole weekend smiling, and eating cake (well I can't celebrate with a drink can I???)

Yay! Not gonna sleep tonight. How fab would it be to find out on a Friday and spend the whole weekend smiling, and eating cake (well I can't celebrate with a drink can I???)
Eat cake while you can- I can barely stomach anything these days :(

I would say that's your BFP hunni! xx

I can see a line.......good luck hun, im sooooo excited for you!! xxxxx

Definitly a line! Yay and best of luck :) Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member