Very faint line??

Looking toward to tomorrow to see your FRER!! There are defo lines on the others so looking good! Fx xx

Ah I can see something I'm sure!!! X

This is it edited

47870cd7dfb968ef34f2ee517daff59f.jpg

Although it didn't need editing, so exciting, am stalking you for your next test as always

xxxx
How do you edit pics clover? I can see the line each time you do, but nothing beforehand! Would like to edit my own as I may be missing the line. For some reason the forum won't let me upload my pictures.

Hi Emma
I have an app on my phone that let's me adjust the lighting on the picture if you email me your pics I can edit for you sweetie
[email protected]

xxxxx

Stalking too!!!! Naomi where are you @?

xxxxx

Morning ladies

Sorry millie had a lie in so was making the most of it!!

Well did my frer and a line came up straight away
It's still faintish - darker than yesterday but that could be because it is a more sensitive test than the asda ones? Feeling numb and the moment and scared to get excited about it in case it is a chemical!

Going to wait a couple more days and test again and hopefully the line will be much darker by then which will calm me down. Feels too good to be true that we've caught so quickly this time and round! :-/
Xxx

Attachments

• 2016-01-10_07.51.23.jpg
    2016-01-10_07.51.23.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 77
Hi Emma
I have an app on my phone that let's me adjust the lighting on the picture if you email me your pics I can edit for you sweetie
[email protected]

xxxxx

Thanks sweetie, I will email it to you.

Going to test now. Not my FMU but I'm confused what Fmu is tbh because I'm up so much in the night needing to wee! I'm 6 days late today and still no sign.

I'm sure my tests have all been true bfn's but it's worth checking with your app as I'm a terrible line Spotter.

Morning ladies

Sorry millie had a lie in so was making the most of it!!

Well did my frer and a line came up straight away
It's still faintish - darker than yesterday but that could be because it is a more sensitive test than the asda ones? Feeling numb and the moment and scared to get excited about it in case it is a chemical!

Going to wait a couple more days and test again and hopefully the line will be much darker by then which will calm me down. Feels too good to be true that we've caught so quickly this time and round! :-/
Xxx

Woohoo! So pleased for you! Congratulations xxxx

I've emailed you Gail. I'm happy if you want to share my email and pictures on here for all to see. I don't see anything. Think I'm heading for a bfn again...

So pleased for you Naomi! Understand your worry about a chemical, I think I would be the same.

Fingers crossed for a sticky bean for you! Xx

Thank you!! Praying I have a lovely dark line on Tuesday although probably won't stop me worrying til the second tri!

Eek can't quite believe it! Xxx

Looks good to me :) congratulations! I wouldn't expect much change from yesterday hun. Pleased for you xxx

Pma please!! Hoping this is a nice easy stress free pregnancy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back