Very faint line??

naomi88

Reaction score
Hi

Got a very faint line on an asda test this morning, but was expecting something stronger (if anything) as thought I was 15dpo. My periods tend to be 28-29 days so af should have been yesterday or today. Have felt like I was going to come on for the last 48 hours or more and yesterday had some af type cramping.

Have been nauseas a few days this week and have felt generally tired achy and naff. But then last time we were ttc I got every symptom under the sun and af would show anyway.

There is a chance I ovulated later than I thought - had some light cramps cd14/15 but then got more on cd17 (which I was counting as 2dpo ) so I could be 13dpo not 15dpo

Either way, line is still very light. It's a bit stronger than in the pic and it looks more pink in person. Doesn't look like previous evaps but then it still could be.

Any ideas? Xxx

Attachments

• 2016-01-09_09.03.56.jpg
    2016-01-09_09.03.56.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 106
Another

Attachments

• 2016-01-09_09.03.14.jpg
    2016-01-09_09.03.14.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 74
Another from before I got all crazy ripping the test open! X

Attachments

• 2016-01-09_08.24.00.jpg
    2016-01-09_08.24.00.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 112
I can defo see some lines, this is exciting!! Maybe it was all later than you thought? Did u do OPK's Xx

No was trying to have an obsession free cycle so didn't use them (of course, I have obsessed anyway!!)
Could definitely have ovulated later than I thought - I had a lot of stress on cd13 because of a car accident so that could have made me ovulate later? Getting a frer for the morning which I'm hoping will clear things up either way. Feel a bit in limbo at the moment and don't want to say anything to hubby as he will get his hopes up! Xxx

Yes can see a line on every pic, it's hard to see the colour thought because of the light. Good luck :) xxx

Thanks Lou. Fx ! Hope your pregnancy is going well xxx

I can definitely see a line, I'm sure a FRER will confirm it, good luck xx

Thank you :) popping out to get one once dd wakes up xxx

This is it edited

47870cd7dfb968ef34f2ee517daff59f.jpg

Although it didn't need editing, so exciting, am stalking you for your next test as always

xxxx

Thanks chicken! Are you testing tomorrow? Xxx

I can't see anything. I am really not a good line spotter at all!

I hope tere is a faint line there for you Naomi xxx

Got one but waiting til tomorrow to try it so I can use fmu. The wait is killing me!!! Feeling really nervous about testing again... xxx

Definitely a line there!!!! Congratulations! !

Last edited:
You are a patient lady waiting until tomorrow but I think I would do the same! Fingers crossed for you!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back