Very confused

Mrsladyflake

Reaction score
A25E660D-F3E3-44CA-8290-186F7412ACA1.jpeg Hello everyone I’m new here and am reaching out for some advice as me and my husband are very confused. Little back story on my situation... had the implant taken out June last year as we’re trying to conceive, regular AF from august on time every month, no show in November then December on time AF appeared on time but didn’t seem the same. 6 days of brown when wiping but quite substantial (not enough to soak into pad) again AF hasn’t appeared and was due at the end of December, did a test on Tuesday (pic at bottom) and others through the week with FMU all faint but there is a line. Saw the Dr and she did a test that was negative, she also took bloods that contained 2miu/ml and said that is too low. She said that my tests were either false positives... 3 of them! Or evap lines. I took it apron myself to do a little experiment and tested my daughters and husbands urine today to see if she was correct and that the lines are evap lines... they both came up as clean as a whistle :-? has anyone had a similar experience? because we just don’t know what to think anymore.

I would get yourself a proper test, a FRER that would give you a definite answer.
the cheap ones are not very reliable unfortunately. if your bloods were also taken they are pretty conclusive, have you been asked to go back and have bloods taken again to
See if they are rising?

Ok thanks for the advice I will try that, and yes she suggested I have bloods tested again in a couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back