Very Confused... please read

AudreyG

Reaction score
Okay, so I have never posted on a forum before but am very confused and looking for advice from people who have been through this process before.

Long story short I am currently now 7 days late and am wondering if I could be pregnant. A few days before my period was supposed to start I had started bleeding but it was not as strong as my normal period and only lasted 2 days. I track my periods and around the time that I would have gotten pregnant was right around the time I would have been ovulating... I haven't been feeling myself and will wake up at night feeling SUPER nauseous so much so that I'll end up in the bathroom or by a trashcan somewhere half asleep. I never throw up but have a few times at work very randomly and my stomach has not been on my side and will turn on me without warning! I've been dizzy and SO incredibly tired the last 2 weeks that I'm not sure if I'm just over emotional from lack of sleep or what but I'm usually very mild tempered but anything will make me cry now... I took a pregnancy test the day after my missed period and then again the next morning cause I read that was a better time to take one and both were negative. I took one again at 5 days late and still negative. I'm trying to just move on and listen to these negative tests but I have never missed a period since I started and I'm always right on time... I also am not sure if those would be considered symptoms or not but overall I am just very confused and just looking for some help. I heard that some women don't get a positive on home tests right away but this waiting game is killing me! just looking for some direction.

Some dont. I would test again possibly tomorrow. And if not positive then test next monday. And if its still negative just wait for ur period to come. Tbh u know when u know ur own body and what's normal for u and whats not xx

Tests are accurate for a lot of ladies, but as you say there are a small handful for which they don't work. Can you go to your GP, they can offer you a blood test which should help you to understand what is going on. It is normal to have a wonky period every now and then, occasionally your hormones just go a bit crazy. I hope you get the answers you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back