VERY ANNOYED!

littlebump

Reaction score
Saw my neighbour last night who kindly told me I look BIG for 19 weeks. Then went to the gym and was told by someone that I look a bit on the small side.

Two completely contradictory opinions in one day. Where do people get off making these comments? Don't they know it only makes you panic that something's wrong?

Sorry - just wanted to sound off...

LB

aww don't worry hun ppl just like to make some sort of comment. Everyone's pregnancy is different. Last yr i had 2 friends pregnant one due oct and other in dec the one due dec was bigger then other friend all way through even though 2months difference. I'm 13wks and ppl saying I'm big for how far gone so there u go lol. Don't take any notice of them just keep smiling.

Hee hee - I think I was feeling a bit hormonal. God help anyone who decides to put their hand on my bump! (Fortunately hasn't happened yet!).

The funny thing is I like looking pregnant - I couldn't wait to get a bump. But when people tell me I look small, I feel I'm doing something wrong that could hurt baby, and when they say I look big I think I'm overeating! - I'm just paranoid as I want to do everything right and have a healthy baby.

I need to learn to relax a little more and ignore what other people think :D

Hey Dont worry...People just love to give their opions dont they??

When I was pregnant with my 11 year old daughter, Because Im a large lady a woman walking to school said to me..and I quote

"Ohhhh i didnt know you were pregnant, mind you when you are as big as you are it dosnt really notice"

Nice Eh?....She was definately off of my Christmas Card List.

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxx

How cheeky!

Different people are now giving me their thoughts on gender, based on movements, size, how I'm carrying him/her, how nauseaus I was and a billion other factors! Half of them think male and half think female! I won't be basing any purchasing decisions on their predictions!!!

LBxxx

What's been annoying me is some peoples reactions when I tell them when I am due (29th December). My sister has told my mum that I am not ruining her Xmas Day if I go into labour then, and my Fil said not to expect him to come to the hospital Boxing Day night. I told him I wouldn't as he would be the last person I'd want to see if I'd been in labour for 48 hours!

Oh some people are just so annoying! My father-in-Law told me he could see that I was pregnant when I was 10 weeks !! ha, bit of a cheek when I had a lovely flat tummy and the baby was only about 29mm !!

I'm still not showing now at 15.4 weeks and some people say it's normal and my boss told me she was in maternity clothes by then !!

I give up :roll:

Rosieroo: That so bad, I'm due 15th Dec and had a go at anyone who mentioned Christmas! I've waited 6 long years for this baby and nothing and no-one is going to spoil it !! and that's what I've told them too :x

Take Care x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back