Vertical Blind cleaning

Emma58

Reaction score
This is a really boring question but i want to wash my vertical blinds.
Is there a particular way i should do them?
I don't want to ruin them by putting them in the washing machine but they are in need of a good clean.

Any ideas anyone?

Not sure, I'm binning mine and ordering new ones, so I'm no help :oops:

LOL

Thats what I'm considering doing.
I don't like them anyway they were left here when we moved in and are not what I would pick. I'd rather buy new ones but thought they might clean up OK.

I'm no expert but I'm sure Kim and Aggie would suggest a damp cloth wrung out in warm soapy water and a gentle rub/wipe over :wink:

Normal soap (they call it toilet soap) is an excellent cleaner. I clean all Isaac's buggy and highchair straps with soap and warm water. Comes up a treat and no chemicals :lol:

lou said:
I'm no expert but I'm sure Kim and Aggie would suggest a damp cloth wrung out in warm soapy water and a gentle rub/wipe over :wink:

Normal soap (they call it toilet soap) is an excellent cleaner. I clean all Isaac's buggy and highchair straps with soap and warm water. Comes up a treat and no chemicals :lol:

Thats a good idea thanks!

You sound just like Kim from reading that post LOL are you sure you are not really her??

Emma58 said:
lou said:

Thats a good idea thanks!

You sound just like Kim from reading that post LOL are you sure you are not really her??

haha na not the last time I looked :wink:

oh no i didnt mean I am transexual :shock: :oops:

lou said:

:oops: I didn't mean to offend you either! What you had written just sounded like her :oops:

Oh crikey

Emma58 said:
lou said:

:oops: I didn't mean to offend you either! What you had written just sounded like her :oops:

Oh crikey

:rotfl: I wasn't offendedhun, i know what you meant, it was me saying "last time i looked" :rotfl:

For the record I just watch alot of How Clean is Your House. I love it!!

:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Thank god for that!! It would be a shock looking in the mirror and looking like her!!

Maybe i should watch more How Clean is Your house then my blinds wouldn't be so mucky

Emma58 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Thank god for that!! It would be a shock looking in the mirror and looking like her!!

Maybe i should watch more How Clean is Your house then my blinds wouldn't be so mucky

:rotfl: I have never ever cleaned my blinds! :oops:

Maybe take them down and swish them around in a bath of luke warm water? Then turn the shower on them :think: Just a thought. I've never done mine and had them up 8 years! :oops:

I don't have a bath though. Only a shower, I am beginning to think I might just buy new ones!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back