Verrucas

Holly1991

Reaction score
I have 2 new verrucas and I never can get rid of them without treatment! & can see them starting to spread argh! So ugly!

Is bazuka extra strength safe to use at 15 weeks pregnant? All it says on leaflet is speak to doctor or pharmacist ? Has anyone used it whilst pregnant? X

What about those treatments you can get to freeze them instead of using salicylic acid based products (which is what goes in the regular verruca/wart treatments)?

Last edited:
NHS website says the following:

Treating warts during pregnancy

If you are pregnant and have warts, your GP may recommend using salicylic acid, cryotherapy or duct tape.
Salicylic acid can be used to treat warts during pregnancy as long as it is used on a small area for a limited period of time.

Hope this helps! xxx

Oh brilliant! Thankyou. :) I've only got two small ones ATM. Last year I had 15 on one foot and 5 on the other where people said just leave it they will go away haha! My immune system has never been good! :L
I will pop it on the verrucas and just so it burns it down to the root abut then ill have to try get them out blah!

Horrible things. Thankyou for your help dotty! :)
Xxx

Hey holly how are you feeling now any better?? Did you manage to get back to work??

Michelle. x

Hey holly how are you feeling now any better?? Did you manage to get back to work??

Michelle. x

Hey Michelle! I'm so so... Still sick, headaches and nosebleeds! Hayfever is awful too! Blah!
Still anxious and working my way slowly to going out etc. having an anxiety relapse! So not managed work yet noo :( feel useless tbh. How're you doing?
Xx

Slightly better but still not great gota ring my boss in a bit to try and arrange part time for next week not sure how thats guna go down!!

I feel so useless too, its mine and hubbys wk off work AL and had so much planned and cant do any of it really. Feel like im letting him down. He is great tho dont know what id do without him.

I really hope that you start to get better soon hun, dont you worry about work tho if you arent ready then dont worry about it, you gota do whats right for you and baby. Not that i listen to my own advice lol.

Michelle. x

Slightly better but still not great gota ring my boss in a bit to try and arrange part time for next week not sure how thats guna go down!!

I feel so useless too, its mine and hubbys wk off work AL and had so much planned and cant do any of it really. Feel like im letting him down. He is great tho dont know what id do without him.

I really hope that you start to get better soon hun, dont you worry about work tho if you arent ready then dont worry about it, you gota do whats right for you and baby. Not that i listen to my own advice lol.

Michelle. x

Good I'm glad your feeling a little better! If she's not okay with it then that's her problem, you need to look after you and your baby your most important :)

It's our week off work next week and I can't bring myself to go out I'm trying but I panic everytime I leave the flat cause think ill be sick! I'm beig so irrational but I can't help it! My OH is being a darling too he's doing everything he can to try make me feel better, takes me for nightly walks and everything to build up going out.

Thankyou, I hope you feel much better soon too. You should take your advise miss! :) haha.
Your welcome to message me anytime
:) Xx

Hey im rubbish at computers i dont know how to message you hun!!!

I spoke to my boss and she wasnt that pleased and said she wud rather i b off than back part time!! So ive gota get another sick note and be off again till im ready to go back full time!!

Michelle. x

Hey im rubbish at computers i dont know how to message you hun!!!

I spoke to my boss and she wasnt that pleased and said she wud rather i b off than back part time!! So ive gota get another sick note and be off again till im ready to go back full time!!

Michelle. x

Aww I'll message you.. Should come up on the top right saying you have a notification or message :)

Ah well that's her choice, least you've got more time to rest up and feel better! :) I wouldn't worry about her :)

Xx

I totally rate the duct tape method. Works a charm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back