Veiny palms...

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Anyone else noticed that the palms of their hands have become more veiny?

Mine look blue sometimes!! :shock:

Nope sorry, but other areas on my body are looking very veiny!! not all that nice i have to say!! :lol:

Natalie x

Hee hee - I'm the same as Natalie - my belly looks like a roadmap of London.

Nothing on my hands though!

Other parts have gone veiny aswell, like my legs and stuff. I must be a freak to have veiny hands then :lol: :oops:

my veins in my hands have got bluer - especially by my wrist. As well as my boobs, and my bum and my belly - oh the joys of pregnancy!!! :lol:

See no one tells you that you'll turn into a smurf during pregnancy........

:lol: A Smurf, an emotional wreck, a gigantic whale and you'll eat wierd stuff. - Fun :D

I'm quite pale skinned (trait of being part Irish and natural blonde I guess). Maybe that's why our veins show up mre?

Could be - I'm pale and blonde aswell.

I have also got terrible broken veins on the backs of my legs, they look horrendous. I'm going on holiday in a couple of weeks and I wont feel comfortable walking around the beach in a bikini and shorts are out of the question! All my clothes for my bottom half are at least 3/4 lengths long. They've even started spreading down my calves :cry: It's really denting my confidence, on top of everything else, and I am worried DH thinks I am a big, fat, cellulity, stripy blob!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back