veiny boobies, still no AF

Tasha20

Reaction score
:think:

Well still no proper positive i think the last one was just a evap line :roll:

The thing is while I was 3 days into my period in december it stopped after we had sex and that was on the 13th/14th I do remember seeing ewcm I think about a week after and remember seeing again I think a week after that? im not sure :think: I know I definatly did the week after my period had finished early.

Now my boobs are very veiny ( not normaly like this before af ) I am having a lot of cramping, tierdness ( could just be because of Olivia :rotfl: ) feel queesy, my cervix is sort of high and closed, im wet all the time and I just dont feel right.

Thing is if I ovd after my period the week after and I count on 14-16 days later im about 4 or 5 days late? is this right or am I just so wrong!

Oh I keep having dreams that im pregnant and im having a boy :think: tho that could be all psycological :rotfl:

POAS again :D i had veiny boobs when i got a BFP with my son.

Well I think im going to wait until Tues :?

I do feel like the
witch.gif
is coming though :| but then nothing?

how did you feel before you knew u were preg with ur lil girl?

:lol: Abit like this

It was a late period, veiny boobs and I just felt worng, I got queezy when ever I had alcohol.

This time I have just gone off it.

But I keep thinking it all in my head, but I have felt like this for a few weeks now like I just knew, I hope I am or I will need my head examining :rotfl:

:rotfl: then i think POAS is in order
when were you due?

I think the 10th? not too sure? :lol:

I will do one in the morning to put you out of your missery :rotfl:

I bet it will still be neg :roll:

If it is I want to wait at least a week.

:moon:

hehe good luck, ive been convinced to test tomorrow too lol

BFP can come amid feelings of AF arriving, cruel the symptoms can be so similar :wall:

Very best wishes Tasha :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tasha20 said:
:hug: Goodluck

Oh what are your symptoms?
im not having any :rotfl: but last month i had every symptom under the sun and still BFN. and it was this morning too

well the witch arrived! We have decided to leave it all for awhile as we arnt in a ideal situation right now, but if we get a surprise that would be great! X thanks all and good luck with ttc! :hug:

when i fell pregnant the other week (before i found out) i did actually notice that i had very veiny boobs and they were extremely sore!!!

good luck hunny :pray:

Tasha20 said:
well the witch arrived! We have decided to leave it all for awhile as we arnt in a ideal situation right now, but if we get a surprise that would be great! X thanks all and good luck with ttc! :hug:
aww sorry hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back