Veggie Bags...??

Chezza

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I read a thread somewhere recently (that I now cant find!) and someone mentioned veggie bags (from a specific supermarket?) as a good starting point for LO from 6 months old.

I hope the lovely lady who mentioned it reads this and can confirm exactly what they were and where from!

Thanks in advance xxx

M&S do them. They are fab for weaning. Also fab for chucking in with my OHs dinner when I haven't time for proper cooking
Lol xxx

tapatalking

Oh and I use the broccoli and carrot ones alot. Xx

tapatalking

I got them from the coop £1 for 4 bags. Steamed veg in a bag just throw in the microwave xx

Kaiden Stanley 27/09/12- the missing piece of mine & daddy's jigsaw is now complete. You are my life xXx

I think it's carnat you've seen mention the m and s ones :)

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

Alot of the supermarkets do the veg in the bags now.
Often frozen veg is full of more nutrients than fresh as its flash frozen so keeps all the good stuff in.

x

Yep I am the lazy Mummy that uses veggie bags.

They are from M&S (£1.30 for 2)

You get a choice of:

Runner beans
Green beans
tenderstrem broccoli
carrot batons
sugarsnap peas
mixed veg (which consists of tendetstem broccoli, carrot batons and sugarsnap peas)

These are my absolute best find since we started weaning, 1 minute in the microwave and ta-da!!

I've not seen any other supermarket do any similar size bags, these are the perfect size for little ones???

I do cook lots of other veg the proper way (steaming / roasting etc) but I cannot fault these bags.

Frozen veg is indeed very good, as mrsw all the goodness is retained but in terms of cooking these bags are perfect....

xxxxx

Last edited:
We buy veg bags from Tesco (£1.70ish for 4 I think). I use them pretty much all the time for Ethan and occasion for me and OH xx

Fantastic!!! Thanks ladies...shall be stocking up on these for LO to try soon! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back