vbac

nikkix86

Reaction score
I've had 2 c sections with my boys but really want to try naturally this time do you know if you can have a natural birth after 2 c sections or are they going to make me have another one? my healing process after the last one was awful and I lost a lot of blood

Hiya Nikki
I have elected to have a VBAC after having one c-section with my first baby but I'm not sure how you go about it after having two. I'm sure other women must have though! You might be best speaking with your midwife as everyone is different and it might depend on past pregnancies and recovery. I am under shared care as I want a VBAC so I see the midwife at my GP practice and the consultant at the hospital and both are very supportive of me having a VBAC xx

thanks hun I'm not sure if it's different once you've had two I'll see if anyone else replies good luck for yours!

There is a vbac support group on facebook. I was a member after my first section with my eldest i was hoping for a vbac with my 2nd. Unfortunately i was unsuccessful. I was told if i was to have another one. It woukd be c section. They wouldnt support a vbac at the hospital. The reason being it can cause a lot of complications. I am extremely happy with this decision tbh as trying vbac last time and being unsuccessful was very deflating. I think have a chat with ur hospital on ur 12 week app and see what the hospital think about a vbac after 2 sections.

Fingers crossed u get whatever u want may that b elected section or vbac xx

I had an awful time after my last c section ended up having a blood transfusion etc so was hoping for a vbac. thank you ill have a chat with them at my booking in xx

You can have a vbac regardless of how many sections you've had.

I'm also a member of the support group on Facebook. It's called vbac support group uk. Very of group.

I've only had one section but had a successful vbac in Feb this year. Good luck xx

Pumpkin9 i wasnt saying that people cant but it does depend on ur hospital. MY hospital doesnt support vbacs after 2 sections. MY doctors dont either. And esp from following that page it definitely depends on ur hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back