Varicose veins

Rachel1509

Reaction score
Does anyone know if varicose veins tend to disappear (or at least fade)?

I've developed quite a lot on my sides just underneath my hips and also got a few on my right calf!
I've been pretty lucky with stretch marks so far (only got some on my boobs and odd one on one bum cheek!) But these varicose veins are getting me down a bit and stopping me from looking at my reflection naked

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

If they are bulging they can reduce in size but they don't go away unfortunately :( I've got some on calfs from when I first went on the pill many years ago :( xx

my fella has them and his have never gone down I keep telling him to get them done but his friend warned him its painful :( so he won't go x

Unfortunately they don;t go away, they may lessen and not be so prominent but they won;t disappear sorry.

Misscrazycooki> I had mine stripped on both legs when I was 18, best thing I ever did :) and it's only a day operation, it does hurt to start with I mean let's face it it's major surgery but the longer effects have been great, I always used to wear leggings swimming not anymore :)

It's a bit different for men their pain threshold is lower lol :) My dad however has had his stripped twice because they came back, he now takes tablets as an alternative and I have to say they have definately got smaller if not disappeared altogether so maybe see if the doc can go that route :)

Mine are hereditary yuck, knew I had to get something from my parents.

Depending on how bad they are you can get them removed. I know somebody who had them really bad and were sore, and she said is wasnt too bad having them done x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back