Varicose veins down *there*

Flot1984

Reaction score
Please tell me I'm not alone with this! I have developed a varicose vein on one side of my labia... Im quite swollen down there because of it and it throbs :shock:
Anyone else have this and no of any tips on how to relieve it?

A friend of mine had this, and just had to leave it alone! It went by itself after her baby was born. xx

You aren't alone .

I had them in my last pregnancy and you'll be pleased to know they went completely after delivery. Back again with gusto this time though.

I spoke to my GP and she said it's 'normal' in pregnancy for some women. Nothing to worry about but might be worth seeing yours if its uncomfortable or hot.

Mine recommended an ice pack for swelling and you can buy some really relieving strips . I got from Boots for pre and after labour for 'down below" They are called something ..... Gyni - can let you know the full title if interested. I just bought them in Boots by the pregnancy care products. They are in a small box and individually wrapped . They are really nice and have totally helped.

Last edited:
I have it as well.. More on one side and also looks like I am a bit swollen down there.. Not nice! Hope it goes away after! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back