Vanity?

Gayle30

Reaction score
Anyone elses child obsessed with looking at their self on phones, in mirror or any shiny surface? Please tell me I am not alone. She literally will look at herself all day long. We have tantrums when we move away from the mirror or take the phone off her. Our new bath doesnt have handles so goodness only knows what she will do then? Its endless!!!
uploadfromtaptalk1369162799063.jpg

tapatalking

Yep o loves watching videos of himself! !

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

If I looked as good as her, I'd look in the mirror all day long!

Haha. Don't worry, I have a narcissist here too. She loves mirrors and will chat to herself and smack her reflection all day. She also loves the brass handles on her chest of drawers and on the windows... crazy girl xxx

Logan loves looking at himself in the mirror too. And at 4 years old Cassie still loves looking at herself in the mirror. They take after their mum lol x

Haha she's definitely not the only one, Alex loves his own reflection and pictures of himself :lol:

W loves himself too... I sit him at the patio door and he kisses himself :) xx

Yup same here! Mirrors, photos, videos, even glass doors!! She will actively seek out her own reflection and flirt with it xx

Everytime Aaron sees himself in the mirror he laughs his head off!

I don't know if J knows its himself or another baby but he just stares for ages LOL we have a little mirror that came with his playmat that stands like a photoframe. You could prob get a little mirror with suckies from ebay to stick onto the tiles or bath xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back