Valentines

littlemuffin

Reaction score
I don't believe in valentines, I am not soppy or anything.

But I just got some flowers delivered to work. My hubby is so sweet.

same here but i wont be getting flowers as the OH dont believe in it either. he was laughing and pulling an odd face last night when i reminded him that it was silly to worry about doing valentines when we hadnt even bothered to do xmas! ive not had a xmas present off him once and he got nothing off me this yr cos were skint and there wasnt anything either of us wanted that wasnt baby related.

OH got me a 60 min pregnancy massage and 12 red roses!!! :love: xxx

Awww lucky ladies :)

I don't think my OH even realised it was Valentines day today! I gave him a card this morning and he looked very suprised then mumbled something about leaving mine at his work by accident. What's the betting i'll be getting a last minute one from co-op tonight?!

Happy valentines day ladies and bumps :) xx

I got a lovely card with a essay written in it telling me how much he loves me and how happy I make him and how he can't wait to marry me (when we can afford it lol). We have got a heart shaped chinese lantern to light tonight together and we are going each make a wish for our relationship. We didn't really do pressies cos money is tight but we are treating ourselves to battered sausage and chips from the chip shop tonight and we have got a box of chocs to curl up with for pud. lol. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back