valentains day

I don't have an OH so i mite get myself a takeaway on valentines night :lol:

We will be on a plane back from the dominican republic for half the day, waiting for the coach the other half, it is also our 3 year anniversary

My OH can go and whistle if he wants sex.....lol

Think were going to book a restaurant, we did plan on going to paris for valentines day as he is a true romantic, but we figured now we are expecting theres better things to spend our money on now.

I'm going to bake him heart-shaped shortbread,and maybe make him a lavender cushion

Um divorce papers :wink: Only kidding! Will be me and Maddison on Valentines day from now on so dont need to buy anything :D
Depends how much you want to spend, in the past I have bought hubby a Mini Moto (teeny motorbike), weekends away and if we've been a bit strapped for cash then things like DVD's etc :D

Bed time!! Will just be enjoying the fact that hubby will actually be home!!

Haven't thought about it much yet. Can't believe how quickly these things come about!!

i might get him a game for his xbox, depends how much money ive got and also will buy something sexy from ann summers to surprise him that nite. i cant believe its crept up so fast, im going to have to start leaving clues for him lol

xxxxx

He should be bloody grateful he'll have a baby :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: and possibly a return to sex.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We're having a night out the week before Valentines so we've both been thinking about that more than actual Valentines. Doh. No I have no idea what to get him... :( sometimes I wish he'd wear jewellery cos I'd buy him a chain or something but he'd never wear it :(

I have no idea! I'll be working Valentine's day until 10pm so won't be here most of the day so a restaurant is out and cooking him a meal is out too! I'm gonna have a search now :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back