Vaginal Prolapse

kittykitchn

Reaction score
Not a great subject, but does anyone have experience with giving birth with an existing vaginal prolapse? I have a minor prolapse after my first birth which hasn't been "fixed". I'm wondering how giving birth a second time will affect this?

I don't think I have a vaginal prolapse, if I do it's very mild, but I do have a rectal prolapse. I'm 30 weeks with baby number 4 and for the 1st time since having Alfie 4 yrs ago where i gained the prolapse. I will let you know how the birth goes in about 10 weeks lol I was told I couldn't have anything fixed down there til I finished having babies as giving birth can undo any operation you have, so presumably it can get worse too!

I had it after my son. It was awful painful for while but once my muscles got stronger I dont feel it as much.
I'm 34+4 now and I've been wondering how things will go during labour too
I'm doing some hypnobirthing this time going for the approach off trying to breath baby down this time. As they told me last time to keep pushing when I didnt get the urge too. I also ended up having to get forceps. I will be able to tell u how its goes few weeks.

I don’t but I do have a rectal prolapse which I’ve had for 2 years now since my DD came into the world via forceps and an episiotomy. We are about to start ttc and it really worries me that the prolapse will cause problems so it’s really good to hear people in the same boat and coming to the end of pregnancy!! Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back