Vaccinations

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Hey girls...

Naomi had her five in one and Men C today, the poor little mite's legs have swollen all around the needle site. I couldn't watch and left her with the doctor while I went in to the bathroom to take a wee sample. (another kidney infection - sigh).

She's been a bit cross and grizzly but I've held off on the calpol and she looks ok now. Any idea how much to give her, though? The doctor didn't say and as I had other questions to ask her, I didn't think of the quantity.

Just in case she needs it later...

Sue

HI

Kiara has her shots on thursday as well, aww i hope shes okay and i think i might be like you and have ot leave the room, but appperently im the one that has to hold her still :shock: .
Not looking forward to it.
Hope the swelling goes down.
Katrina

Poor Naomi, hate jabs yucky things!!! In regards to the calpol give 2.5 ml fto babies between 2-3 months. If necessary it can be repeated after 4-6 hours. Hope you are both feeling better soon xxxx

I hope the doc will let me go out the room I really really dont want to be there :(

You have to hold your babies leg hun when they do it - sorry no escaping. :(

i had to hold jamies little leg too!!! just think though when they are in pain its mummy they look for and will want a cuddle!!! so be brave you will be fine!!! its horrible to watch thou!! if only they could understand its for their own benefit!

Coby had his today, he didnt scream cry, he sobbed, it was horrible!!!! :(

Seren has hers next week, dreading it :( Hope Coby is ok tonight Layla x

he is crying on and off now, poor thing :(

jase has got him tho

HI

Kiaras got moved to Monday cuz my doc went away for the day how nice...hope everyones abbies are okay .
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back