V is the word..

Holly1991

Reaction score
I'm getting super fed-up now :shakehead::wall2:
Not having a good day today, i woke up at 5.45am couldnt get back to sleep..
Felt hungry so had 2 plain biscuits.

Still couldnt sleep, got a pain in my tummy and had to go to the loo (it's upset AGAIN)
Dosed off for about half hour.

Then woke up nibbled another biscuit and had a drink, then vomited (dog came to watch me so shooed him away)Realised we had no ice in the freezer so cried (It helps me when i feel sick lol)

Sat on toilet floor for an hour and a half 'incase' nothing happened so went back to bed. then had to run off again and vomit. :/

so now back in bed and had some crackers to try again, still feel sick.. im hoping this stays down!

Sorry completely pointless, just irritable and needed to type it up or something, im home alone today with doggie thats it!

I HATE SICK ARGHHHH!!!!!

:) xxx

Sorry you're feeling rubbish Hun ... Hoping the sickness and upset eases soon, big hugs x

Bless ya hun, I really do hope your morning sickness goes away soon! Maybe you are having a girl.....my mums morning sickness went away after 2 months with my brothers but when she got pregnant with me her morning sickness lasted a whole 6 months! Prob just an old wives tale but you never know, may be more sick because it is a girl ;) x

Last edited:
Bless ya hun, I really do hope your morning sickness goes away soon! Maybe you are having a girl.....my mums morning sickness went away after 2 months with my brothers but when she got pregnant with me her morning sickness lasted a whole 6 months! Prob just an old wives tale but you never know, may be more sick because it is a girl ;) x

I've heard this too! If its a little lad I'm going to be having words with him for making mummy feel so bad lol :( I mean its beginning to help my phobia a little I think but god! Lol

Xx

Awww lol. I am convinced mine is a little boy just because *touch wood* I have had a lovely smooth pregnancy x

Awww lol. I am convinced mine is a little boy just because *touch wood* I have had a lovely smooth pregnancy x

Aww :) can't wait to see what you have! :) I hope your pregnancy stays going smooth! :)
Xx

Aw that sounds awful :( a bit of my morning sickness came back this morning bleurghhh :( hate it!!
Hope you feel better soon, keep nibbling on those biccies!!:)xxx

Aw that sounds awful :( a bit of my morning sickness came back this morning bleurghhh :( hate it!!
Hope you feel better soon, keep nibbling on those biccies!!:)xxx

Awful eh! Tires me out the whole day! -_-
Feeling a bit better again now! This is my time of day I feel best! :)
Least I get some time eh! Lol

Xx

I definitely think you're having a girl - All your symptoms and what you're going through now sounds veeery similar to me! x

I had awful sickness with my first pregnancy and had a boy lol x hope you feel better soon I've been sick too and got an awful headache :( xx

I definitely think you're having a girl - All your symptoms and what you're going through now sounds veeery similar to me! x

Ah my mum said the same to me today she said with how your feeling and the way my body shapes changed (im wider not fat just widening) I'd love a little girl! Haha
Can't wait to find out! 2 weeks 6 days left!

X

I heard that if you have awful sickness it's a boy, that's what everyone told me lol x x x

Oh no hun, cant believe you are still poorly really hope you feel better soon.

Michelle. x

You poor thing, i still feel sick a lot in the morns and eve but havent been sick for ages due to the tablets. It must seem like theres no end but im sure it will ease off in the end.

Michelle. x

Right I'm awake already... Lets see how today pans out :( not feeling very positive ATM !
X

Still not been sick and been awake over an hour.. Feel a tad nauseous so eating ritz crackers and drinking lemon water.
Had another tummy ache and had to go to the loo... Ibs playin up I suppose where I can't eat healthy again ATM.

All I know is I'm going to be one sleepy lady very soon, hopefully I will sleep a nice amount soon before have to let dog out at 9ish!

Sorry I keep posting it helps me through my phobia of sick and takes my mind off of it. :)
Xx

I had sickness that stopped bang on 20 weeks with my three boys, my daughter stopped at 15 weeks!
This one was 16.5 weeks

Your 18 weeks i dont think its long for you now hun, hang in there , you really should start to feel better and bloom soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back