V day

Loula

Reaction score
24 weeks today, another milestone made, its going quicker then ever now and i feel so unorganised.
This is a happy day, just wish bambino would have a party in my belly as im hardly feeeling her this week xxx

Awww congratulations....

You have time to get organised hun so don't stress x

Congrats on your V day, hun. I feel the same about being disorganised. So far we have bought... NOTHING!!! I'm still in a state of denial. All I have read about so far are cloth nappies and baby-wearing and the mountains of info confused me so much that I've retreated into a corner and won't be coaxed out. I'm sure you'll get it all together really quickly, and there's still plenty of time :) xx

Happy V day Loula, I remember you announcing your bfp like it was yesterday! Crazy! I'm not organised either and am off to tri 3 on Sunday! I have no idea what I'm doing!!! My LO was quiet round about my v day too, I keep getting 1 crazy lively day which is followed by a few quieter days. It is very frustrating! Xx

Congratulations on ur V-Day! Not long to go now :p

Whoop congrats on your v day!
Can't wait for mine on Friday!!
We decorated the nursery at the weekend and ordered tje furniture which will arrive in 2 weeks!! Can't wait to have it all set up xx

congratulations on ur v day hun :) another big milestone and step closer to meeting ur little one xxx

Congrats on reaching ur V day!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I apologise in advance for being a dumbass but what is V-Day?

I apologise in advance for being a dumbass but what is V-Day?

Viable day, if baby is born from now on she will have a good chance of surviving. Ive warned her not until after 18th may if shes going to be early lol xxx

Woop woop! :) my MW today said it's my VDAY too but on here it's tomorrow? So I'll celebrate with you today :) xx Amazing times ahead for us all!

Woop woop! :) my MW today said it's my VDAY too but on here it's tomorrow? So I'll celebrate with you today :) xx Amazing times ahead for us all!

Haha have 2, not long left now, and its just about hitting home x

Haha it's funny because when I saw your thread I though 'how can it be Loula's v day, she's only just over a week ahead of me?' and then I realised its mine next week!

How quick it seems to be going!

Congrats :) x x

Haha it's funny because when I saw your thread I though 'how can it be Loula's v day, she's only just over a week ahead of me?' and then I realised its mine next week!

How quick it seems to be going!

Congrats :) x x

Its defo going quick, crazy times, next milestone is tri 3... eeek x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27