Uughh Spots

gemloulau

Reaction score
Hi All

I was wondering whether anyone has any handy tips for pregnancy friendly spot remedies?!

I seem to be reliving my teenage years and am suffering the mother of all breakouts on my chin.

I've been having quite oily skin / greasy hair and spotty chest but now my face is under attack this week.

Having googled it seems that a lot of the over the counter treatments (clearisil / clean & clear etc) are no goes when it comes to pregnancy - something about some of the chemicals being linked to causing miscarriage.

Any suggestions on any household remedies that work?

thank you

xx

Cleanse tone and moisturise daily morning and night if you can, don't sleep with any makeup on and plenty of moisturiser before u get into bed and drink as much water as you can.

Any products will do the trick Hun but I advise Clinique if you want to shell out or just some from your local supermarket if your on a budget xx

I used dermalogica skin clearing gel (I think it's their medibac) range + their clay face wash, I have great skin normally but for a few weeks in tri 1 & 2 it was horrific! It's cleared now though & not sure if its the products or its just cleared x

Thank you both - I'll pop to Debenhams and see if I can pick up some free Clinique samples!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back