UTI

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by pregpixie76, Jan 12, 2012.

1. pregpixie76

pregpixie76 Well-Known Member

went to the dr's today with a urine sample because i suspected a uti.i wasnt having burning or stinging when i pee'd.
    monday i felt more nauseous than i have the whole time and so tired i had to cancel my booking app.tue was similar i was so tired and my upper body became achey and i was craving cola which i hardly ever drink unless im about to become ill.my only real symptom was feeling some pain on the right side after i pee'd and then lastnite i got a swelling in my wrist which made me think of my OH's swellings on his wrists and back of hands with his kidney disease.
    i came to the conclusion i had a uti and it turned out i was correct.dr has sent it away so they know which antibiotics to give me.
    so basically if u have pain or feel swollen on the right side from below the ribs or some pain after peeing might be worth getting checked out for a uti.not your usual symptoms,but preg does weird things to the body.

2. coruscating17

coruscating17 Well-Known Member

I had a uti with no symptoms at all (which is unusual for me as I normally know straight away when I have a uti) so I suggest that everyone takes in their urine samples when asked just in case :)

3. leesey

leesey Well-Known Member

I had a UTI and the only reason I found out was I started spotting and went to A&E! xx