UTI v Ovulation

Trudi-Anne

Reaction score
Well it looks like I have a UTI and looks like I have just O'd from going by my temps.

Anyway if I'm going to have antibiotics can they stop me from conceiving this cycle I know I have a low chance as only bd once before O day but a they say it only takes one.

I think I have a yeast infection too which I seem to be getting a lot these days and don't know why xx

Got doctor later to confirm this xx

Trudi's iPhone

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/trd...riend.com/ticker/trdnnclk/ttc.png[/img][/url]

If you've got a UTI you will have a high temp because of that x

without knowing you had a uti your temps do look like you ov'd but as Karen said you could have a high temp with the infection. Also you haven't had a + opk or fertile cm leading up to the temp rise?????

I have a UTI and yeast infection. I have been given Canesten Pessary as they are safe if your pregnant and I'm on 750mg a day of Cefalexin for 7 day and I asked him if these are safe as I maybe pregnant and he said yes so it's a waiting game again ladies xx

No funny enough all he said was just keep testing hahaha xx

Not sure if this is helpful but I had horrendous cystitis-possibly a UTI just after ovulation this cycle. (I was even peeing blood Yuck ) I self treated with insane amounts of water and cranberry juice but then I got whacked with thrush too! It was soo uncomfortable. I too had to have the pessary. Anyway, I went on to get my bfp :) Hopefully it's a sign of what's in store for you too xxxx

Oh I'm hoping so hunni been longing for this for so many yrs and I'm getting to that age now where I need to think about stopping as it may never happen. But I'm trying not to get my hopes up to much cos of the heartache. Xx

I am prone to UTI but can manage it will loads of water...it definitely works. The doc also gave me Cefalexin in case I ever needed it (I havent) and yes it is safe if you're pregnant - hope it clears up soon for you...so uncomfortable!!

Tell me about it. It explains why I was so grumpy over the wkend. I've lost all my AF or BFP symptoms all together :-( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back