Uterus

Tillyfloss

Reaction score
When does your uterus normally start to move above pelvic bone if already had several pregnancies? Anyone know?

I felt mine before 8 weeks in all of my pregnancies. But that is unusually early. You can usually feel it from 12-13 weeks and maybe a little earlier if you have been pregnant before.

I felt mine before 8 weeks in all of my pregnancies. But that is unusually early. You can usually feel it from 12-13 weeks and maybe a little earlier if you have been pregnant before.

What do I feel for I can't remember? I'm 9 1/2 and 4th pregnancy lol

Last edited:
I can't even feel mine unless it hardens through a braxton hicks or something.. Midwife literally put a finger on my stomach at 16 weeks appt and said "yep, uterus right there where it should be!" No idea what she felt, it all feels the same to me :)

If I push gentle it feels like slightly bruised / full feeling probably around my pelvic bone is that the right feeling?

I can't even feel mine unless it hardens through a braxton hicks or something.. Midwife literally put a finger on my stomach at 16 weeks appt and said "yep, uterus right there where it should be!" No idea what she felt, it all feels the same to me :)

Same here! Mine just feels like a squishy tummy unless I'm prodding the baby then it's harder mass :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back