Using an app.. when should we BD

DaniOh

Reaction score
This is the first month we have gotten serious about TTC. I have a couple apps to just try and see which one i prefer. I am also charting BBT and have ovulation strips. I have a 34 day cycle. It says the 24th is the best chance as its predicted ovulation date. says my window is 19th-25th.

19th 20th 21st a medium chance of getting pregnant
22nd 23rd 24th a high chance of getting pregnant the 25th being medium.

When would you BD? Should we BD every day for good measure?

Screenshot_20191012-212919_My Tracker (1).jpg

Personally I used the clearblue opk kit and I’ve gotten pregnant twice. I used regular kits for a month once we started ttc and then month 2 started the clearblue digital opk. Got pregnant month 3 of trying. I had a miscarriage and got pregnant the next time I tried using the clearblue opk again which my ovulation was way off from normal after the miscarriage but it worked wonderfully. I trust the clearblue digital over anything else really!

I’d start opks on the 18th paired with temping!
Going by your estimated ovulation date I would BD every day leading up if I could or you could do sun,tues, thurs, fri!
I’m not one for skipping days tbh! I’ll take all the swimmers my partners willing to give haha xx

I go every other day around my fertile window, we tried every day and the constant pressure was too much. Every other day just seemed more manageable for us, but every couple do it different, I know people who have BD once or twice in their window and got their BFP.

For me it has always been less is more when got my bfps. BD 2 or 3 days before and normally on day or day after positive Opk. This month we only managed day of opk positive. Became too stressful trying to plan every day etc... Good luck xxx

There is no wrong or right answer to this.

The professionals say every other day so there is always swimmers waiting there for you when you ovulate. This is what i try to stick to, when i get my positive OPK i do it for the next 3 days in a row.

Try not to exhaust yourself early on in the cycle though as you will need all the good swimmers for nearer to ovulation week/day.

I also recommend you start using OPK's to track your ovulation. An app is just an estimate and isn't set in stone when you will ovulate.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back