Using a spoon and beaker

nefisher

Reaction score
When did your LO atart to feed themselves with a spoon and drink from a beaker? I've been weaning Poppy for a few months and she can feed herself finger foods but is having trouble with spoons. I also have to hold her beaker so she can have a drink.

maisy is the same. she puts beaker in her mouth but doesnt realise you have to tip it and she also likes to hold the spoon with me when i am feeding her

Willow drinks from a beaker but has trouble when the cup is gettin empty as she still hasnt quite masterd the tipping the cup bit yet

as for spoons so far willow cant do this as she just throughs the food everywhere but finger foods she eats quite well i just dont know what to give her. :wall: :wall:

Ani loves having a spoon when I am feeding her, as soon as I put her in the high chair, I give her a silicone spoon while I am sorting out her meal and she practises putting it in her mouth - sooooooooooooooo cute :lol: but as soon as I start to spoon feed her, she drops the spoon and concentrates on eating - and sucking her fingers in between mouthfulls!

Funny kid :lol:

Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back