Useful gifts for my wife?

Biker Dad

Reaction score
Hi guys my wife is now 21 weeks pregnant, we are having a little girl. Its the single most amazing thing that's ever happened to me and i dont want her to look back and think i didnt give 100% to making her feel loved.

Ive started buying her silly things like novelty tshirts and bumper stickers nothing really thoughtful, just things to remind her im thinking about her.

Is there anything i can get her thats going to make her life easier in the next couple of months before the birth? Im not rich but im good with my hands so making things isnt out of the question either?

Is she into being pampered? You could get a little pamper kit, if I do this for anyone I make up a bag with face masks, bubble bath etc (usually branded but sourced from pound shops etc). And if you don't already then giving her nice foot rubs might be a win? These would work for me, plus just doing housework/cooking meals/being a slave!

i do 90% of the housework already as she works weird hours and ive tried giving her foot rubs but she hates her feet being touched lol. The pamper kit is a great idea wth it being the weekend. thankfully i have a gay brother to be my product guide. We're going to the aromatherapy shop tomorrow.
of all the places i could ever see me shopping that would be the last lol.

Haha good luck then!! Great work for making the effort. Sure you (and the shop) will know this but she won't be able to use all essential oils.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back