urtacatia

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by chrystal, Aug 5, 2013.

1. chrystal

chrystal Well-Known Member

omw I'm in so much pain n itchy from this allergic reaction also known as hives I want to cry cant sleep Dr wouldn't give me nothing but gettin worse so bk tomorrow to beg for relief lol xhas anyone had this or no of safe antihistimes x

2. Sophie_P

Sophie_P Well-Known Member

Good luck for your scan hun thinking of you xx

3. chrystal

thanks will be thinkin of you to good luck xx

4. Toria111

Toria111 Well-Known Member

I get severe hayfever and take antihistamines most of the year. My GP just put me on a lower dose one when I found out I was pregnant. Loratadine. Although I hate taking any medication while pregnant, so taking only when absolutly necessary.

5. chrystal

thanks think I will ask Dr for low dose I had this 10 days just want to sleep n can't .so uncomfy xx

6. Toria111

Toria111 Well-Known Member

I think most GP's don't like giving anything to pregnant women. So say no till its absolutely necessary. All the antihistamine companies won't say their product is safe for pregnant women either as they can't test it for obvious reasons. But some studies have been done with people who absolutely need them and no bad things have been recorder. Well that's what my GP said anyway!

7. chrystal

Thanks i think i will mention you to the doctor say they have no excuses...i wouldnt mind usually but its so uncomfy itching causes massive white hives to appear an now there all over including face an hair n other parts :( need to be non itchy for a little while lol xxx