urine infection

Wilson28

Reaction score
so i was told 3 weeks ago i had a urine infection and was put on 500mls of antibiotics and after a week it hadnt touched it so they gave me some other ones and now this was making me so sick i had to stop them, so now im awaiting the labs to get in touch to see what else i need.

I feel so shivery n cold :( and i feel like i have flu anyone else been suffering? xx

Oh no that sounds horrible! I hope you're feeling much better soon x

I'm not meaning to scare you, but I strongly suggest you seek medical advice immediately. The same happened to me when I was in Australia a couple of years ago and I couldn't see a doctor because I was traveling across the country then it was bank holiday and so I left it too late. Then at night, I woke up shivering and shaking and felt so awful, I went into hospital and ended up having to stay for a few nights with an antibiotic and water drip in my arm. The doctor was concerned it had damaged my fertility, luckily I was fine but if it had been left any longer or could have got very serious.

Shivery and cold is a sign that the infection is taking over - please get checked into hospital!

Oh my god...sounds terrible. Hope you'll get better in a short range of time.

Thanks girls, had to send another urine sample off yesterday to see what antibiotics are needed now, xx

I had a urine infection a couple of weeks ago,managed to get to the doctors and some antibiotics straight away. Its horrible :(I hope you feel better soon

they are rubbish, i think with pregnancy and this im just soo cold.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back