Urgh :(

carli91

Reaction score
Had a really bad headache and sore throat on Friday so got an appointment at the out of hours and the dr prescribed me co codamol. I took 2 but felt really bad so decided to stick to paracetamol which I have been taking every 6 hours since Friday night brcause I still have a sore throat. I now have earache but ran out of paracrtamol so took 2 co codamol at half 5 since taking them I have been sick 3 times, my temperature is through the roof, I ferl so faint and I have really bad pains in my ribs :( could this be due to the co codamol?

To be honest I'm not 100% sure but I would most definitely call a doctor .... Hope ur ok!

Sorry to hear you're feeling rough :-( not sure if the co-codamol can cause those symptoms but I know the one and only time I've taken it it completely knocked me out and I slept for hours! If I were you I'd call a dr just to make sure and see what they advise xxx

Yeah thats how I feel, i felt completely zoned out and didnt know where I was, feeling a bit better now but im aching everywhere but think thats due to the vomitting, going to have a little bowl of cereal to see how I feel after if I still feel iffy im going to ring the out of hours xx

Drink lots of fluids warm drinks or ice lollys are good for sore throats. Also try haggling with salt water tastes rank but really helps!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back