Urgh definitely need to stop having down days!

Hunnie

Reaction score
I wasted an entire day yesterday when I could have spent it with OH helping him to get on with the decorating in the new house, all because of these horrible hormones making me go off on one!!

Cannot wait to be more back to normal and less Jekyll and Hyde!

Don't worry I've turned into a total fruit loop since being on mat leave. I'm practically bipolar at the mo. Dont like it as I am normally pretty level most of the time. Feel very sorry for DH, he never knows what he's gonna walk in to.

Your not alone, my hubby dreads coming home, he dont know if im gonna break down and cry like a baby or explode and throw something at him!

My hormones been horrible this time round, dont feel in control of my emotions at all.

Hubbys friend asked me to make a coffee earlier i started crying! xxx

I know how you feel. Have resolved to try and pull myself together as well, but the later in the day it gets, the more I find my resolve shrinks... Not long now for either of us, though!

I just go from one extreme to the to the other, it's ridiculous!

I've just turned up at the house and bless him he's done all of our bedroom and started on the landing and masking tapes everything up. I feel such a bitch for going off on one because it wasn't anything to do with the house, it was just a general mood about everything but I think he thought it was his fault and he hadn't done a good enough job of sorting me, him and baby with a home.

Anyway he's on his way up now with a bacon butty :D.

Oh and I have to say.... I love my house :D!! X

oh yes....i have my loony moments...i even think to myself 'why are u being like this' and i still cant stop myself. its mad xx

Worse thing is I can almost see my self from the outside and I know I'm being an irrational knob :wall:

yep...same here......i am getting myself worked up now cos i know he is going to be drunk this aft...but it is christmas and so i should relax about it........grrrr....lol

he is just annoying when drunk but arent they all....especially when we are pregnant and sober

I'm being a real hard arse about the drinking right now. I want him to stay sober enough to drive me to the hospital at any time of day or night, but he wants to come in every night and neck a few Taliskers! Its a daily battle!

Well you've reached your due date practically. I think u r right to stick to your guns. It's time to put you first.

So do I, but he doesnt see it that way - in fact he thinks it makes much more sense to get a taxi there, to avoid the parking hassles

im soooooo glad my OH dosent drink right now lol. hes teetotal and has been for years before i even got with him. im the one that misses the odd drink

I'm glad that OH doesn't drink at all too, he's too much of workaholic to possibly miss a chance of working because he's had a drink (he's a waggon driver most of the time). I've told him the day he starts drinking consistently is the day I pack my things up and go as I've lived with an alcoholic/binge drinker for the last 8 years and don't plan on putting up with it for another 8+.

I can also see myself from the outside when I'm being moody but for some reason I still just carry on?! I really cannot stop it.

He turned up at the house in a pretty bad mood tbh and rightfully so as he said he felt like I appreciated nothing that he's spent the last 9 months working day and night for but we've had a nice day and got all the painting in the house done other than the kitchen and covings. Oh and we got our tumble dryer and washing machine :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back