Urgh, boobs!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by BKR123, Jun 21, 2013.

1. BKR123

BKR123 Well-Known Member

Over the last few days my boobs seem to have tripled in size! I can't even get my bra on now :( they are leaking continuously, even breast pads aren't working! No idea what to do, they feel so sore and heavy :( any one else suffering??

2. Kelly450

Kelly450 Well-Known Member

Not suffering myself but really doesnt sound nice and I can imagine how uncomfy it must be :-(
    Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

3. .Ruth.

.Ruth. Well-Known Member

haha I've just had to take my bra off because it's hurting me! They are enormous and getting so hot and sweaty - I know, sexy right?!

I love having big boobs but this is getting ridiculous... cant wait to see what they look like when my milk comes in properly!!

4. fairypants

fairypants Well-Known Member

I haven't expanded massively, but they are super heavy, very uncomfortable and ridiculously leaky!!
    I've been oozing colostrum, since Monday! My nipples have become really sensitive again, like back in tri 1 and having constantly achey boobs is really starting to get annoying.
    Duno if there are any miracle cures or anything to help or any particular reason it happens, but I'm definitely going to look into it cos it's driving me nuts now! I wondered initially if it suddenly happening, when I've had no other problems with leaking at all so far, could be a sign she's on her way pretty soon!

5. BKR123

BKR123 Well-Known Member

That's what I was wondering, because it ha all happened since I came back form hospital after a positive ffn test! Still getting the back ache, but really hoping it isn't her arriving soon! If you manage to find a cure please let me know!! I've read that expressing early could bring on labor - I think I would rather have stupidly hugely heavy boobs than baby this evening!! Haha :) x

6. fairypants

*Goes to find breast pump...*

I've had a pretty awful week to be fair and after last nights BH getting like they did, then waking up in agony and the aches & pains in my back & bump not going away at all today, I am at the point where I just want it all done now!!

7. BKR123

BKR123 Well-Known Member

Haha! I hope it works for you! :) do you think she will be making an arrival soon?:)

8. fairypants

Haha I'm at the point of trying all sorts now! I can't see her being much longer with the way she's been going. Saw MW yesterday and she didn't think it'd be too long now either, even offered a sweep as she said if I'm that close it might just get things moving quick for me, being as I'm so close already! She booked my next appointment, but didn't think I'd need it lol only a week to go really, so hoping she's here soon!!