Urgghhhhh!! Umpffff!!!

Dannii123

Reaction score
So girls... I'm 2 days late.... Never late... Tested with a cb digi this morning and 'not pregnant' harsh words!!! I'm going to enjoy the weekend and then go and buy some pink dye tests to test Monday morning! I have no pmt or pregnancy symptoms... My heads all over the damned place... Had a good old sob this morning... Can't bear seeing another BFN this weekend hence why I'm waiting until Monday to retest... Has anyone else ever had this happen to them?! And have u been pregnant or has AF just showed late for no reason at all?!???

:wall2:

I want the answer to this im 4 days late had 20+ BFN i have put a pic up of tests that i did last night and today where i think i can see a faint line but i may just be loseing the will to live im going out of my mind so know how you feel
i have to wait till tuesday to get a better test as skint till then useing IC at mo

I want the answer to this im 4 days late had 20+ BFN i have put a pic up of tests that i did last night and today where i think i can see a faint line but i may just be loseing the will to live im going out of my mind so know how you feel
i have to wait till tuesday to get a better test as skint till then useing IC at mo

I really feel for u!!! Poor u!!! I myself have only done the digi as its all I had from previous cycles but good god... 20+BFN - makes me seem silly for moaning about 1!! And u r double the lateness of me also!!

It's horrible not knowing... It's hard to believe ur not pregnant until AF shows no matter how many BFNs u see... It's like AF is the only thing that can prove otherwise...

Sure I could go out now and get a pink dye but I was so disheartened this morning.... Are u never late also!? Ohh I do hope u get it BFP soon?!?!! If u have witnessed a faint line lets keep our fingers crossed that its just shy and hopefully it will be a solid BFP come Tuesday... It's just the waiting game now tho isn't it?!!
Xx

just thought I would try and give you girls some hope, i was 5 days late when i got my faint bfp so don't give up just yet! Xx

just thought I would try and give you girls some hope, i was 5 days late when i got my faint bfp so don't give up just yet! Xx

Thanks so much for your high spirited words... As I said... I have never hit a 30 day cycle... It's hard to believe my body all of a sudden just completely
Decides to have the most random cycle at the time of ttc!! X

I really feel for u!!! Poor u!!! I myself have only done the digi as its all I had from previous cycles but good god... 20+BFN - makes me seem silly for moaning about 1!! And u r double the lateness of me also!!

It's horrible not knowing... It's hard to believe ur not pregnant until AF shows no matter how many BFNs u see... It's like AF is the only thing that can prove otherwise...

Sure I could go out now and get a pink dye but I was so disheartened this morning.... Are u never late also!? Ohh I do hope u get it BFP soon?!?!! If u have witnessed a faint line lets keep our fingers crossed that its just shy and hopefully it will be a solid BFP come Tuesday... It's just the waiting game now tho isn't it?!!
Xx

never ever late can be as early as day 21 but never late done 3 tests today ca see lines on all 3 but so very very faint and also not 100% if lines were their within time limit going so crazy roll on payday when i cen get a better test
i worked on a gyne ward and EPU and emergency and IVF clinic ( all same job just got sent around lol ) for 6 years so all sorts are going threw my mind

thankyou i so hope i am if not im a crazy woman cant go trew this madness againe my poor kids have haid their heads bitten off and sent to bed early dont know if im on eadge or they have been extra naughty lol

You're not out until AF arrives I hope when you test again you get your bfp!! Also I got pregnant in 2011 and I was 2 weeks late until i got my bfp!! Xxxx

Good luck ladies!! I'm the same before I ttc my cycles were bang on 28 days I could time it to the hour now I am my cycles vary its bloody horrible waiting 4 the witch to arrive!! Fx xxxxx

I'm still holding out hope!!! It's just typical!!! At least we aren't on our own!!! This forum is a saviour!! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back