Urgent

You have to agree that it does come across as quite strange, which is why suspicions have been aroused as to the genuineness of the post.

What have the hospital advised you to do? If you didn't find out about your pregnancy until you were six months, I'm assuming you either had bleeding which you took as your period or that you have irregular periods so it's not unusual for you to miss them each month? Either way, you surely can't be sure on your dates and how far along you are? Have the hospital scanned you or anything?

XX

I'm sorry but age isn't an excuse. I had my son when I was 18. If I thought my waters had gone I would be at that hospital asap, no work, nothing. Baby comes first and that's what would get people thinking it could be someone pretending because we don't understand how someone would leave their baby at risk!
I am glad you are being seen to now and hopefully get the care you need. If your ex is stalking and harassing you then prob best to tell the police so it's reported.

Last edited:
If a genuine poster no one said anything to be offended about. Fake posts happen all the time. Unfortunatly that is a fact. As well as the fact that your waters breaking without labour starting can be dangerous for both mother and baby and in some circumstances social services will get involved. Sharing information is helpful not offensive. The only things that someone might find offensive were said about trolls, which you are not so no need to be upset :).

Last edited:
Im glad you've had yourself looked at and everything is ok in regards to the baby. Do you know what the next step is? Have the kept you in for monitoring? I assume they scanned you and took bloods? ... i really hope you've told your family. I understand your young and that you have problems with your ex but that is no excuse to conceal your pregnancy for so long .. in fact i really cant think of any reasonable excuse to put yourself and your vaby in danger. The way you write you come across as an intellegent young lady so I'm kind of baffled as to why you wouldnt seek medical advice sooner. Please dont accuse this group of ladys in being unsupportive or mean... we get alot of fakes on here and your story is quite unusual so people are bound to be confused. X

I don't think I slated you anywhere? I believe I gave you the correct advice as to what to do in your situation. What I think beyond that is completely up to me and it doesn't make me immature or any less grown to suspect that something isn't right.

You don't need to explain yourself atall but again if waters are trickling and minor contractions they would admit you and induce if no labour within 24 hr due to risk of infection added to the fact you were supposedly not known to any maternity care providers.

It's none of my business what age you are whether you work or what the status of your relationship is. I Base my opinion on a number of things including the fact your again posting now and have been at work after being advised your waters are going and contractions, your relationship status has nothing to do with care professionals or the health of your baby and if you were so concerned about you and baby then I believe you would have been check out well before now also I assume if your ex is harassing you that your family may be the best people to help protect that but yet you haven't told them either.

I don't need to be ashamed of myself at all. You have came on here and shared a post whether it's true or not we are entitled to either expression opinion and support and I have did that.

If I was being called a troll or not entirely genuine I don't think id be on arguing with us "so called grown women" I'd be more concerned at the fact my waters has went and labour is imminent but again that's just me. My opinion shouldn't be your main concern so I'm not quite sure why get so defensive and imply we aren't any more grown.

I will say a grown woman would take herself to the hospital at any given chance to look after her and her baby regardless of relationship status or any other problems that may be. So I think you might want to reword who is the grown one.

Wishing you the very best of luck for the future and whatever that may entail for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back