urgent help please!!!!!!!!!

bump+1

Reaction score
hello

i no this is a weird question but wot colour should your stools be just as u going into labour and should it b slopyish.

as mine is very light brown.

I am so so so sorry about the question i hope no one is eating! lol

it feels like i am contispated but i am not as it is like diahreoa and it is loads but i haven't really eaten today.

I feel so ashamed :oops: :oops: :oops:

norma

Are you going into labour you think?

Cool!

I wouldn't worry too much about what your poop looks like, It will just depend on what you've been eating etc. I don't remember doing any special poops before i had my little boy!

Good luck!

My labour with my first started with the runs.......all I could think about was what I had eaten, didn't even think it could be labour. Its nature's way of having a clear out before the big event!!

Good luck honey - keep us posted!!

Hiya Bump

Hope im not too late. I agree that i wouldnt worry what coour they are either but most people find they have diarohhea because its a natural way for your body to get rid of the waste before giving birth.

Oohhhhhh really excited for you

Dont forget if you are really worried, Just ring your Midwife that is what they are there for.

GOOD LUCK !!!

Ragna xx

Wow! Hope this is it for you hun!

Good luck and a speedy, easy delivery :)

+++

Hello

still here with no contractions had braxton hicks as the top of my bump was going hard for a hour then it stopped! still got diarhorea, but i think its nothing. This is actually my 2nd pregnancy, my 1st pregnancy i was in quick labour so i don't no wot to expect!

Norma :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back