Urgent help needed please

SamStevens

Reaction score
Hiya
I am 33 weeks pregnant with my 1st baby.
I have a cold/cough at the mo, and last night at about 10.15pm I was quite violently sick.
I was halfway through getting changed when it happened so didnt have anything on my bottom half.
When I had finished being sick, I noticed a pool of clear fluid (about 8 inches wide and 3 inches across) under where my vagina was.
Had my waters gone??
I have had mild pains in my back but no contractions.
Help please as Im getting myself worried!
Sam

Hi hun I'm not sure to be honest by my advice would be to ring the hospital and get checked out.

There's no point in getting worried it's best to let them see if it was waters or just wee!!

Let us know how you get on xx

If your not sure if it's water or pee. - good tip is to put a pad on, lie down for a while, then get up. If its waters you usually get another flood as fat as I know. Xxx

Hi Hun go and get checked, your urine could appear clear especially if you've been staying hydrated.
Hope everything ok x x

its best to get checked hun just to be on the safe side and put ur mind at rest xx

Definitely get checked by the hospital. Also put a pad on, so if theres more they'll be able to identify whether it's wee or waters. Good luck... Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back