Urgent help need I think I’m pregnant

Lexi.1233

Reaction score
I had the bar (birth control) removed four weeks ago but the night before my partner didn’t pull out as he never has while I had the bar but the next day it was removed and since then my boobs have been swelling, on and off sensitive, the last two weeks I have had some very very odd dreams, very bloated/swollen belly (looks pregnant l), plus dizziness so I took a pregnancy test this morning to claim my nerves and pretty well show myself I am not pregnant but it had a very faint blue line after the 3 minute waiting period. I will take another test tomorrow morning as that’s what my partner and I have agreed to do as I am trying to convince myself it’s a false positive somehow. Please help I don’t know if that is how I may have conceived

Sperm can stay alive for up to 5 days I think inside so it is possible that is how you conceived. I don’t trust blue dye tests and if it was after the timeframe it’s not that reliable. You’d be best with a pink dye test. Good luck!

Sperm can stay alive for up to 5 days I think inside so it is possible that is how you conceived. I don’t trust blue dye tests and if it was after the timeframe it’s not that reliable. You’d be best with a pink dye test. Good luck!
Thank u very much
It was in the time frame. I might go get a pink dye test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back