URGENT advice required - infected big toe!!!!

I'd defo try boobie milk! I used to used it on Ks sticky eyes! Hot bath with brown dettol! When I was dancing I used to use magnesium sulphate paste I think it was and bandage it up! Used to do it when my fingers got all sore around the nails from
Biting too!

I was gonna suggest magnesium sulphate paste too. I used it to draw out an ingrown hair on my belly when I was preggers.
I suffer with ingrown toenails and never thought to try it so must give that a go lol.
Good luck with ur toe cos x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Ooo I never thought to try it on ingrowibg hairs! I suffer really badly with them! Thanks Hun!

I've bought everything suggested in this thread, I'm going to try it once little man has stopped feeding x

Right! I have my toe in a cup of warm water with antibacterial hand wash and sugar mixed into it. How long do I keep it in here for? Will the infection just come out on its own? Do I have to help it (puke) or not? xx

Eek cos sounds nasty

Give it a gentle squeeze more like rubbing your thumb upwards to push it out don't do it too hard

A ... it will Fucking kill mate

B....it may drive the infection deeper

Xxx good luck hope it's sorted soon

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

God Netty, I'm proper squeamish with feet and toes, this is not the job for me :(
I should have put some EMLA or AMETOP on first to numb it up d'oh! x

Took it out of the cup, nothing happening, toe back in the cup! x

Lol if you can deal with that hole in your nipple your toe is nothing pain wise!

You can do it

Actually doing it in a hot bath would ease the pain the most

Last resort have a steaming hot bath with a cap of dettol in x

Oh yeah, the nipple was as painful as it gets!
I should get baby to feed from the nipple hole, that would take my mind off the toe pain. Good god I'm falling apart at the seams! x

Apparently Jack Daniels died from an infected toe * gulp :shock: x

Cos did you Google! Naughty!

You won't die...I promise lol

I did google, sorry :blush:
I may have to have my leg amputated according to dr google :( x

I would try sea salt and tea.tree.oil baths.but you might need cream for it. I used to have ingown toe nails and bloody hurt.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Lol my partner had to have a scan of his eye discs as he has double the normal eye pressure and I googled and spent ten mins crying as I convinced myself he had a brain tumour ( been meaning to pick your brains actually )

Google is horrific!!! It should be banned! I've got gangrene and septicaemia now. I may have to have the whole leg off lol x

Ugh I work for a foot surgeon. Infected toes make my belly churn!

If I were you I'd try keep I clean and dry and get to the docs on Monday for some antibiotics.

Problem is if it's left the infection can spread in to your foot. If the rest of your foot starts to go red and/or hot I'd go to your local out of hours gp to get the antibiotics straight away.

Omg!!! That's awful :shock:
I will go tomorrow if its no better.
Do you think these at home remedies work? xx

I don't think they will do any harm honey. Certainly worth a try. Antiseptic is a really good idea. Just to try and kill the bacteria. Also keep your sock off to let the air get to it. But yea, I'd get to the doctors. Even if they just look at it and say its clearing up its better to get it looked at.

I once had a blister from some painful shoes on my toe and it burst. It got infected and I didn't get it looked at. It spread in to my foot and I ended up passing out in the toilets at work and got wheeled down I A&E on a trolley. Ha ha. Highly embarrassing.

Omg, I really want to avoid the infected foot, that's awful.
I'll see what happens overnight and go tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back