**URGENT ADVICE NEEDED ASAP!** update pge 2!

Rock-Angel

Reaction score
Hi

AF a week late, sore boobs, feeling really angry yesterday, stomach cramps (serious!) all signs of AF! well something this am made me do a HPT!
Sorry the pics crap, but the 2 straight lines came out strong, but theres a very faint one making it a cross?
Its faint and its fading fast but what do you think it is?
(its only a asda cheapy!) Im sat here shaking havent told hubby yet!! OMG!! someone!

SNV81136.jpg

WOOHOOO!!!! Congratulations :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

That's definitely a cross on the 2nd window :D Give it another day & retest just to make doubly sure but you've got your bfp hun!

:hug:

Looks like a BFP to me!

Congratulations! :hug: :cheer:

Just to be doubley sure and to put your mind at rest you could test again! :wink:

xx

OMGOMGOMG!!

thing is my mil told me hpts will show positive if your AF is due that day or the next?! thats why Im not trusting it!!

Rock-Angel said:
OMGOMGOMG!!

thing is my mil told me hpts will show positive if your AF is due that day or the next?! thats why Im not trusting it!!

HPT will only be +ve if you're pregnant, you will most certainly not get a +ve if you're just waiting for af to arrive!

the lines pretty much disapperad to nothing hence why hes not believing it, gonna drag him to asda and do what blondey up there said to me on msn and buy a digi!!

OMFG!

Thats what mine was like this time round and im definatly pregnant :D
oh and my cross faded after a while
congrats
xx

thanks for the replies, Hubby is going round saying nope, wrong, my spemies are deaded, not right its wrong etc etc! He then proceeded to wack his head against the cupboard and is now rolling round on the floor in agony!!!! Whilst im laughin sooo mean!!

Defo a BFP!! Quick, nip to Asda and get a Clearblue Digi so he can see the word pregnant!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back