Urchin or Minxy! Re Celebdaq

LucyBee

Reaction score
Urchin or Minxy,

I have finally made my first million.

But I've got loads of Christopher Biggins shares and I think he's going to win I'm a Celebrity so I don't want them to go.

Is there any way around kneecap Monday????

How can I keep my Biggins?!

LucyBee said:
Urchin or Minxy,

I have finally made my first million.

But I've got loads of Christopher Biggins shares and I think he's going to win I'm a Celebrity so I don't want them to go.

Is there any way around kneecap Monday????

How can I keep my Biggins?!
OMG you have finally lost it :shock:

I know Budge. It's tragic!
I have no life any more!
Celebdaq has taken over!

You need to lose a bit of money....his shares will go up and down loads before he wins (if he does) when does it end? Why not just buy him again when you see him take a dip?

You can either get kneecapped and lose them and buy up again on monday, or sell a few, buy some, sell, some, buy some, etc etc until the seller fees cost you enough money to get you under a million, then you won't get kneecapped and you then have the challenge of aiming for 2 million next week! (otherwise it's all pointless cos having a million and 3/4 on kneecap day doesn't make any difference at all, you'll just get a £1m symbol

BTW the max amount of days counted towards the dividend is 7, so keeping them longer than a week doesn't help you earn more dividend.

EDIT BTW, I DO have a life :lol: I used to be really into celebdaq a few years ago... I haven't checked my shares at all this week, can't remember who I've got! :oops:

Brilliant! Thanks Urchin.
Typical isn't it...just as I get a million, all my shares are on the up and now I've got 1.3 mil which means I'm going to lose a whole 300k.
I'll try and lose some money but it sounds like a lot of work all that selling. :wall:

Also, what time on Friday are the dividends paid?
I don't seem to have had any yet?
I'm hoping somehow (bloody miracle) I can get up to 2M before Monday :wink:

I just saw I didn't have any either, but the list of dividends has been published already. It's usually first thing in the morning...so I dunno!

I find that site really frustrating sometimes.
When I sell shares, my new total cash available shows up but then when I go to buy new shares, it doesn't show up so I can't buy them.
I've reported it but they haven't come back to me.
Soooooooooo annoying. I've tried refreshing/logging out and in again but nothing works. Have you had this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back