Urchin, how about...

laetitia85

Reaction score
A new section for multiple pregnancy - twins, triplets etc.
:D
I know we don't have a lot of 'multiple mums' on the forum but wouldn't it be nice for them to have their own section? :D

i agree but i dont think there is enough of us to justify a section for ourselfs and personally i dont think it will be used enough

Maybe wrong though...prehaps worth a trial run wouldnt hurt!!!!!

xx

I think an agony aunt or personal/problem section would be good. I feel bad when I post a thread and its next to a serious thread about someones family being poorly and theres me chatting about perfume! Seems really insensitive.

Lou :)

tattybear85 said:
i agree but i dont think there is enough of us to justify a section for ourselfs and personally i dont think it will be used enough

Maybe wrong though...prehaps worth a trial run wouldnt hurt!!!!!

xx

aaaaw i had no idea you were having twins! where have i been? :think: congratulations, u're so lucky, i would have loved to have twins!

about the new section, you're probably right. but i still think it'd be a good idea! at least worth a try... :D

Hehe thanks!!!!

yeah there is no harm in trying ive seen a couple of other people having twins but looks like they dont post very often!!!

Hmm I'll ask the others but personally I don't think it'll be used enough, plus not everyone would look in there so questions would be multi-posted in the other sections anyway.

Maybe you could have a multiple mums sticky in each tri section???

thats a good idea mrs_tommo

id love twins lol are u gona find out wot ur having hun

Sarah&Braydon said:
thats a good idea mrs_tommo

id love twins lol are u gona find out wot ur having hun

It happens once in a while :rotfl: :rotfl:

yeah we are going to find out what they are

Fingers crossed for a boy and a girl we find out 19th of next month

do you think we'd maybe be able to have a womans only section.. like for womens probs and things. Not that I don't like having blokes around the place just some things I like to ask about I don't even talk to my bf about never mind another bloke :oops: bit of a prude when it comes to men hearing about my ladybits :oops: (ps unless it's sexy talk :wink: :lol: )

Sweetcheeks24 said:
do you think we'd maybe be able to have a womans only section.. like for womens probs and things. Not that I don't like having blokes around the place just some things I like to ask about I don't even talk to my bf about never mind another bloke :oops: bit of a prude when it comes to men hearing about my ladybits :oops: (ps unless it's sexy talk :wink: :lol: )

There's a poll in the adult bit asking if we should let men in it's been voted no cos people write personal stuff in there.

Sorry any men that read this!

mrs_tommo22 said:
Maybe you could have a multiple mums sticky in each tri section???

If we get more multiple moms then yeah, but at the moment it would be a waste of time and we try to keep stickies to a minimum.

Urchin said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

There's a poll in the adult bit asking if we should let men in it's been voted no cos people write personal stuff in there.

Sorry any men that read this!

ahh sorry.. i not been member 2 weeks yet so can't see in there.. i think you should do a poll to see if i should be allowed in 4 days early :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I think your post count says more than the time you've been here for ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back