Upset :(

twinkle90

Reaction score
I feel such an idiot!! Ive gone and misplaced my 20wk scan photo and for the life of me cant find it. I feel awful and upset!!! I have taken a couple of pictures on my phone. But its just not the same. Its really puzzling me. We took it to show OH psrents and nan and lastly to my mums. But she said its not at hers. And its not in the car. Feel a letdown!!! :'( :'( :'( xxx

i know how you feel! i gave my boyfriend a scan picture and he gave it to her sister and now i can never look at it!!! it was the best picture too :(
dont worry hun, it will turn up! atleast you took a picture on your phone :) x x x

i know they always say "its always in the last place you look" but it will turn up.
the pictures are so thin, it could have gotten hidden between a magazine, papers, down the side of somewhere?

If you had dropped it, someone would have handed it in. Id be tempted to phone the police and just ask if anything has been handed in??? or any shops you visted en route with it?

Does the hospital keep the results andthe pics on their computers??? maybe ask the midwife if she could get you another print? At mylast scan, they took so many stills of all teh limbs and the heart etc ect, and thoe must have been for records, so im sure they still have the full profile screen shots on the comps.

it is so upseting though eh, I do feel for you.
ive taken photos of all of mine and printed them out. afterall, the computer prints from a photo ive taken will last, the actual scan themselves wont after a while.

i hope you find it
x

Ive literally looked in the most possible places. And OH has been looking all morning. Im trying to look at it as 'ive got a lifetime of photos to take of my lil girl' but its still so upsetting. I never went out to any shops. We literally went to OH parents across the road to his nans house and then to my mums. So between my mums and getting back to my house, its somewhere. But i dont remember bringing it bsck into my house at all. My mind has gone blank :/ i know its not the same but ill get copies from my phone :( xxx

The hospital keeps the pics in their system, ring ultrasound department and explain what has happened they might let you pay for a duplicate. When I had my 29 week scan my 20 week pics came up on screen first.

Have you looked I the fridge ?? Sorry not meaning to be flippant as I know you're upset but if you are anything like me it will be somewhere so obscure !!! It will turn up, as you've said you didn't really go anywhere else to lose it - I hope you happen across it soon ! X

OMG...girls baby brain is really taking over!! Stupid me, i forgot i went shopping to buy the first pink clothing.

The photo was in the Asda bag thst i went shoppong for. Im just sooooo releived!!. Ive proudly put it on the mantelpeice now xxxx

Keep it there, don't let it out of your sight!

Glad you found it :) x

Fab news :)
Funny story to tell her when she's older ;)

Phew !!! They really do fade ,, mysons from 3 yrs ago are rubish now compared with my photos of the scans at the time

Just tri hopping - great you found it!
JJ's mum - and others if you're interested if you get your scan pics laminated then they won't fade over time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back