Upset

babyfever

Reaction score
All it takes is one negative thought, one small iota doubt to come and nest in your mind and take root and grow!! and fester. I'm starting to doubt and think that Im nt pregnant. All that positive is dwindling and I don't know if it's because I am trying to prepare my heart for another upsetting BFN...I still have about another week before I can do a hpt....I keep going back and thinking did I do all that I could? Should we have bded more? was I sure I ov'd?.....are my "symptoms" all in my head...

I totally understand the feeling, hun! The negative feeling can just kill your optimism in no time! I am convinced one moment that I am pregnant and in the next couple of hours it will be the exact opposite! This entire TTC process is very taxing on the mind... probably because there is only so much we can do and left is up to fate. Just so frustrating... aargh! The only condolence is that I am not alone in this journey :) Whenever I feel very negative, I just sit down to study or watch something on youtube just to take my mind off it...

Dont let that negativity ruin you enjoying any symptoms you might have. Heres wishing you a BFP very soon! xxx

Last edited:
Oh Hun I know how stressful 2WWs are and how much of an emotional time they are.... I think the main thing is not to test too early as you may become even more disappointed and just wait. You never know Hun x

Thanks ladies. I might just wait until my af is due and not waste money on epting. Last month I went crazy on epting only to have af show me her ugly face once again....

Save your tests, and then when you get a lovely BIG FAT POSITIVE, you will be over the moon with surprise , wishing you all the luck, don't let your mind convice you that you have no chance , you really have XX

JJmum now I have a twist to this day...I just noticed I have ewcm today. I had this last week monday-wednesday and i thought for sure those were my best days, but now today I wiped(sorrytmi) and there it was more ewcm and my cervix is low and soft....now I'm more confused. Any advice?

Jump on it!! Seriously. Bd whenever you see ewcm, even I'd it makes no sense xx

Cosmicgirl I plan on it! LOL but its just throwing me for a loop right now. After all my "nice" cm I had tacky cm which led me to believe my fertiles days were lessening...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back