Upset stomach

Emmalina

Reaction score
For the last week I have been getting an upset stomach. Isnt waking me during the night nor is it keeping me off work but its not pleasant. It tends to happen the minute i get up in the morning, then it goes quiet during the day but I get griping pains, then sometimes after work in the evening. Basically I was just wondering if upset stomachs are considered as 'normal' as this stage? i dont feel ill and i dont have a temperature, i just have a dodgy tum :shock: x

I've had something similar twice. Once at around 14 weeks and again at around 29 weeks. Mine always seemed to happen as I was trying to go to bed. I'd start feeling funny and hot, then the tummy pains would start and they'd get worse until (TMI) I emptied my stomach contents. Then I'd feel completely fine. I don't know if it's just baby moving and causing an upset stomach. When I had it, it lasted for about a week and then stopped. If it carries on, maybe mention it to your midwife or GP.

I've had the same on and off this week too and we are around the same stage.... Maybe another symptom I don't know!!

Yup iv had off and on dodgey tum sometimes v loose and other times totally constipatedy body has no idea of what its doing during pregnancymost of the way thru ! X

I've read this could be your version of morning sickness x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back