Upset stomach

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by Emmalina, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Emmalina

Emmalina Well-Known Member

For the last week I have been getting an upset stomach. Isnt waking me during the night nor is it keeping me off work but its not pleasant. It tends to happen the minute i get up in the morning, then it goes quiet during the day but I get griping pains, then sometimes after work in the evening. Basically I was just wondering if upset stomachs are considered as 'normal' as this stage? i dont feel ill and i dont have a temperature, i just have a dodgy tum :shock: x

2. JoeyClare

JoeyClare Well-Known Member

I've had something similar twice. Once at around 14 weeks and again at around 29 weeks. Mine always seemed to happen as I was trying to go to bed. I'd start feeling funny and hot, then the tummy pains would start and they'd get worse until (TMI) I emptied my stomach contents. Then I'd feel completely fine. I don't know if it's just baby moving and causing an upset stomach. When I had it, it lasted for about a week and then stopped. If it carries on, maybe mention it to your midwife or GP.

3. Samantha55

Samantha55 Well-Known Member

I've had the same on and off this week too and we are around the same stage.... Maybe another symptom I don't know!!

4. Emmalina

Emmalina Well-Known Member

It's evil!! :( xx

5. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

Yup iv had off and on dodgey tum sometimes v loose and other times totally constipatedy body has no idea of what its doing during pregnancymost of the way thru ! X

6. iWitch

iWitch Well-Known Member

I've read this could be your version of morning sickness x x